In this course, we will go over how to set up a website for your small business, including getting connected to all the online platforms for maximum exposure for your business. You will learn the fundamentals of working with an open source blogging platform and content management system, WordPress. Focus will be on installing and configuring WordPress, using the backend to create a custom website, and utilizing premium themes and plugins to bootstrap your online business.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to perform the following:
- Design a well structured website
- Install and configure a WordPress
- Manage a WordPress site via the built-in backend
- Install and use pre built WordPress themes, plug-ins, and widgets
- Set up an e-commerce store
- Connect Google metrics tools
- Create an Ads Campaign
- Define and measure your KPI’s
By the end of this course you will have…
Who this course is for:
- New or established business owners who want to gain more from their online presence
- Beginners who want to learn UX, web design and/or development
- Website designers who want to enhance their skills
What are your goals for a website, what do you expect from sales.
What are some of the challenges you are facing?